With Microsoft OneNote installed in Windows 7 there is Print to OneNote option in the Printer List. Occasionally this can go missing. Here is a solution.
Repair the Microsoft Office program installation
- Close all Office programmes.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- Copy and then paste (or type) the following command in the Open box, and then press ENTER: appwiz.cpl
- In the Currently installed programs list, click the installed version of the 2007 Office program, and then click Change.
- Click Repair, and then click Continue.
- Restart computer.