I connect the phone to PC open iTalk on the phone and open iTalk Sync the software finds the phone, double click the name of the phone and accept the message that appears on the phone. You can drag and drop the files that appear in the desktop app into a folder to store them. The download process can be slow depending upon how many and how large the files are, so don't be in rush. The app will tell you the sync speed. I find occasionally that this does not move but the files do download. Have a look in the receiving folder to check progress. If there is none close everything and start again. To delete files, click the edit option on the phone and you will see a red stop sign against each file tap these and then the Delete option that appears. Repeat for all the files you want to delete. The next step isn't obvious, the app keeps a backup copy of the file so if you want to delete the files completely you need to delete the backup. After "deleting" the files in the list a message appears "Deleted Recordings (?)" tap this message and a list of the deleted recordings appears, at then click on the words "Clear All" in red bottom right of the screen, a pop up asks you to confirm "Clear All". You are returned to the Playback Screen. Exit the app by pressing the phone Home Button.
- Turn on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Open the iTalk app.
- Select the recording you wish to delete.
- Touch the "Edit" button at the top of your screen.
- Touch the red "Do Not Enter" button that appears next to the recording you want to delete.
- Touch the "Delete" button that appears.
- Open the "Deleted Recordings" folder to view your deleted files. Touch "Clear All" to permanently remove those recordings.